


------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as my update:
Well, I am down to 3 more Radiation visits as of today. My chemo pump will be removed on Monday.
My symptoms are fatigue, neuropothy (mostly problems with touching cold, I have to use gloves to get into the freezer, and put a paper towel around my drinks), my legs are swelled and a redish tint to them, I have this internal shake thing still going on, and the worst of all...... the SEVERE pain when going to Pee (my Eurethera is irritated due to Radiation and it is unbearable each time I go), I have pain when going poo as well but it is more tollerable at this point then the other.
I rescheduled my ColoRectal Specialist appointment to Sep 2nd, because she is going to want to examine me and it is too soon after radiation to do that since I will not be healed from the Radiation trauma.
It is this appointment that I will schedule surgery and start that phase.
--------------------------------------------
Our 4 yr wedding anniversary is next week 8/7
I am going to be shooting Tiffany's wedding 8/16 (H's niece)
I will be shooting our Soccer League's team/individual pictures the week after that
Kids start school 8/14 (my baby's going to "K") ~sniff~
I'm sure this is more than I should be doing, but I can't possibly pass up the opportunity. Tricia has volunteered to help with the Soccer shots.
Oh, and I have a young lady wanting me to do a Maternity shoot for her near the end of August.
Busy busy!
I think that's all for now. thanks for reading and caring :)
2 comments:
i love how it says "experimental" right on the contraption :D sure instills confidence! it looks like it was a blast.
LOL I didnt even see that Carly.
OMG
But yes it was a blast and I want to do it again as soon as I can get away with it. lol
Post a Comment