Monday. Not my favorite day of the week that is for sure.
Today was an earlier appointment so Im home early.
Radiation went same as always in and out in 10 minutes.
Chemo was the same but the affects are definately hitting me. Im lightheaded, nauseated, and very very tired. So, Im plopped in the recliner with the lap top and the only thing that has to move is my fingers.
Apparently Im very pale also.
Dr said that Im in the week that the symptoms will really start to kick in (week #3) so I just hope it doesnt get too horrible.
Im gonna keep this one short so I'll update tommorrow on how the rest of this day goes. Its only 3:30 so there is alot of day left. I just got home an hour ago.
My Dad just left and he did some work on the outside of our house for us. It looks alot better. Brightens up the day:)
till tommorrow........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment