Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Weekend







Busy!



Friday was our parade both Tora and Harold were in it. Of course it was raining so we got a bit wet.










Tora with the Indianettes:



dont know why the jacket is all messed up.lol











Harold with the Lions club....















getting ready to throw candy at us:)























Friday night was the fireworks...





















these arent the greatest shots......



















Saturday night was our neighborhood block party...




we had a great time.








Ok Im making a funny face but I am allowing a picture


of ME!!!!!


(thanks to H holding my camera lol )
you can see my fanny pack with the chemo and the tube running up my shirt... its not that bad.


So that was the weekend...




Sunday evening my Dad and Teresa came up and picked up the Kiddo's to take them home and entertain them so I can have my full day on Monday.... first they took us to dinner. I had awsome Cod and it was sooo yummy! Thanks Dad and Tree.





No comments: