Well yesterday was Round 2 of Chemo and round 5 of Radiation.
Everything went the same as the previous week. Radiation first. Then I drove over to the Oncologist office and started the fun process of getting hooked up.
My blood work looks good.
Started my pre-meds at 1:20 and then my 5FU at 2:10. Got the heck out of there at 4:50.
After the hour and 20 minute treck home thanks to rush hour traffic I was wipped out.
Dad dropped the kids off at about 7:30 and they were tired and excited to tell me about going swimming and riding on the boat.
Round 6 of Radiation was this morning and now Im resting before I get up to do something constructive.
Thank you Dad and Tree for helping with the kids. Thanks for Dinner too. All the support you have given is definately a big help and will be in the months to come.
Thank you Tina!!!! I just recieved a FTD delivery (while typing this). I love yellow flowers and they match my kitchen very well.
Thank you all my other supporters... my Husband first and foremost. Harold's wonderful co workers, My Mom, My Ex Inlaws including T , Chris (my ex), My Cuz, my neighbors, and my Moms on the Board, and last but not least my Photog pals.
I feel like I am giving a Grammy speech or something. but ALL the above helped me in some way last week and I want you to know how much it means to me.
Update in couple days.
Have a great week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment