since Wed. I havn't had much to report.
Same symptoms I have had all week the only change is increased fatigue and now a tender/burning sensation in my rear. I guess its a good thing right?
I can be sitting down and a couple seconds later be asleep. lol
I have 11 more Radiation treatments and 2 more full weeks of Chemo. Im looking forward to getting rid of this pump. Im tired of having something around my waist all the time.
The kids went to Dads on Friday and we have had some much needed quiet time. Its really wierd to have an empty house. I still have to work and we are doing our normal routine.. but its just the two of us. Very wierd. I do miss them even though they drive me crazy.
Friday night we went to a Demo Derby.. it was fun. Very hot too. Thankfully we can take our fold up chairs in so the seats were comfy.
Tommorrow is my long day.. not looking forward to that. I will be glad when this phase is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not much longer. I know it doens't mean much right now. I am glad that you are not having a bunch of side effects, I pray every day that you get better quickly. You really do have a great outlook and seem to be holding up well. HUGS!!!!!
Post a Comment