Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hump day

Today was Radiation number 12!!!!

Wed is usually my bad day... its 11:30 and aside from constipation (sorry if TMI) I feel ok.
Last week was much the same.. I was constipated for Tues and Wed and then Thursday was the extreme opposite. So, I guess I know what I have to look forward to.

I have a Yeast Infection. Doctor told me that since my immune system is compromised due to Chemo; that is why I have one. He gave me yet ANOTHER prescription to fight this off.

I am getting a few mouth sores now too, nothing horrible just yet.

The kids are going camping this weekend with my Dad so were looking forward to a kid free weekend. We havent had one of those in a year or more.

Wow, this sounds like a big whine fest doesnt it? lol I guess it is. Not much to add but just wanted to update you on my symptoms.

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

You have barely whined and if anyone deserves to whine it is you. You are one of the strongest women I know. I would roll over and play dead. You keep fighting. Also quit complaining aobut whining since heaven forbid you have all rights. Love you girl.

Bren said...

thanks Holly....

Monipony said...

I don't think that counts as whinning, and if it does then you well deserves some whine time, I will grab the cheese and listen to it all. Happy thoughts sent your way!

EvanandBraedensMommy said...

Good god girl I have whined on and on about way less then what you are dealing with. Sometimes it just helps, we are here to listen.Soon this will all be over and you can complain about the normal stuff like the rest of us :)