Sorry everyone.. I have been so busy I forgot to update you.
I called for my CT results and the Tumor has NOT spread. Not sure of all the exact details but that is good news.
The down side (which kinda bothers me) I have two cysts in one of my lungs. They said the ARE NOT cancerous but how do they know? I'll find out more when I actually see the doc instead of talking to the nurse on the phone. She said lots of people get these. I will follow up with a CT scan to see if they grow or anything.
I go Tuesday morning to meet with the surgeon/specialist and discuss Surgery details.
Having a small block party again like we did for the 4th of July on Sunday. This time I wont be hooked up to Chemo pump! lol
Have a safe holiday weekend.
I'll update Tuesday after the Dr. appt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is great news!!
Hopefully you can talk to someone soon about the cysts so you can have peace of mind.
Have fun at the block party.
I am thinking of you. Tycie
Post a Comment