Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to school


The kids are back in. Christian is in the 8th, Shelby is in the 4th, and my baby girl...sniff.... is now a Kindergartner. I'm all alone. I'm sure I'll get into a routine but right now I'm lonely. lol


I will work on Monday and Tuesday to open up my weekends so that's a good thing. Plus I can concentrate on ME. Whether it is for Dr. appointments or getting rest or hey I know my Photography!


Just wanted to share my baby girls pic on her first day too.



Now how am I doing? I'm doing pretty well. I think I feel great, then I go school shopping and wear myself out, and then I pay for it the next two days. lol Aside from that, just dealing with the Diarrhea still, so that's making things a bit sore back there.
-Going to Tiffany's wedding this weekend (shooting it actually).
-Tuesday going for my CT Scan
-Shooting 148 Soccer players and their team's
-9/2 Meeting with the Specialist to talk surgery
I'll let ya know how the weekend goes.

No comments: