Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Week




I have been so busy, and right now I am absolutely exhausted. This past weekend we went to Indy for Tiffany and Daniel's wedding. I took the photo's and I was all over the place. I was on my feet all day. We had a great time and Tiffany looked absolutely beautiful. I this is not a perfect edit but here is a photo of her.
















Then Tuesday I had my CT Scan I dont know anything yet.

Now Im shooting the Soccer league here in town. Last night I shot 3 teams and tonight I have 5 to shoot, Thursday night I'll finish up with the last 4 teams. 12 teams and approx 150 kids.
Keep your fingers crossed that I can prove myself and I can get to do this each year. Im hoping to also land the Football, Baseball, and Softball teams as well.

I plan to rest when this crazy week is over. I am really over doing it. I just couldnt pass up this opprotunity though.

Hope all is well with you and I'll update in a few days.











No comments: