Brenda, I don't know if you remember me.I was on TPS message board.I have kept up with how you were doing through your blog and I have prayed for you and your famiy through all of this. I was so happy to read your scan was clear!! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
This site is to help keep my friends and family updated on how I am feeling and updates on my progress.
It is also my outlet. Good days and bad are coming, so Im sure some of my posts will not be pleasant. Thanks to all of you for being here.
6 comments:
I am so happy for your news...
Woooooohhooooooo! That is terrific news!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brenda,
I don't know if you remember me.I was on TPS message board.I have kept up with how you were doing through your blog and I have prayed for you and your famiy through all of this.
I was so happy to read your scan was clear!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!
Jamie
Yay!!! I'm so happy to hear that the scan was clear!
So happy for you!!!
Post a Comment