Monday, June 1, 2009

Update

So, Im crazy busy. Been working full time at McDonalds (not my dream job thats for sure). Also, working the other two pt time jobs (with Harolds help of course)

Went to the Gyno and got my "injections"; lets just say it was painful and stop there.lol

Went to my Onc today for my 1 month follow up after Chemo. I cant believe its been a month.

We talked about the scan, again it was not showing any Cancer at all. Thank God.

My next steps will be Colonoscopy in October and then my reversal surgery. I am putting that off to hopefully get some bills paid for winter.. Im nervous about the upcoming winter heat bills and stuff so I wanna get ahead on the Mortgage. So, for the summer I am working.

I did get an offer at our local Grocery store, so I am gonna work there. McD's told me I can come back if I dont like it. So, at least I have a job. :)

I leave for Florida on the 18th!!!! 4 days of fun with some great women who deserve a break. We may be hairless, boobless, rectumless, and whatever... but were gonna have fun. This will be my first time flying so I am nervous about it.

The kids are out of school. Of course its been 3 days and I have already heard the words "Im Bored". lol

I feel good. I have energy (not alot) and feel somewhat normal for the first time in a while.

I'll be taking that Survivor walk at the Relay this year. Im looking forward to that.

until next time.

Love, B

No comments: