Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whats up!


Just been working and hanging out with the family.


Went this week for an MRI on my neck. Still getting that electric shock thing up my feet and legs. I'll let you know what I find out.


Took a job at our local grocery store in the bakery. Its less hours than McD's and a mile from home. I can go back to McD's if I want so thats nice. Im gonna try this position out, I hope it will be a good thing.


Just hangin with the kids and around the house otherwise. Its gonna be a long summer!


I leave in 5 days for Florida! Im so excited and very nervous at the same time. lol


I have an event to shoot today, its a family reunion. I love doing events. They are laid back and I can get the emotional shots I like to capture... its all about watching and waiting and being in the right place at the right time. I hope the rain stay's away.


Here is a couple of shots of Shelby and Tora in the pool. Christian wasnt around when I got the camera out this day.

No comments: