Im done!
this round was really the same as the last two and I was super busy during this week.
So not much to report except my upcoming events...
May 15th-Gyno appt. hoping to find out how much damage there is from Radiation.
May 20th- Ct Scan (I'll need your prayers for this) Im hoping to hear the "all clear" sign.
May 28th-follow up with Colorectal surgeon to discuss surgery, Im putting this off for work purposes, I'll schedule it later in the fall, as long as Harold is working. If not I have to work.
June 1st follow up with the Oncologist.
June 18th-21st...GOING TO FLORIDA!!! Its gonna be awsome:)
Started at McDonalds today. Hoping it will help pay some bills. So, now I have 4 jobs. lol Harold helps with all but McDonalds so Im not killin myself here.
Well, I'll update later in the week.
Love B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so glad you're finished with the treatments! I hope all of your upcoming appointments go well. I'm praying for a clean scan for you.
Destin is a great place. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing trip... you deserve it!!!
Karen
It's May 22 --
Update!! I'm praying for your all clear.
-tina
Post a Comment