Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This week....

We have spent the past few days making calls, filling out applications, filling for Unemployment, and most important getting so much love, encouragement, and support from my Photography family. I can not put into words how much you guys mean to me.

Were at a wait and see for most of the applications which sucks because we "just dont know" Ugh!!!!!! I had found out about some different organizations for Colorectal Cancer's and downloaded their applications for Grants. Hope I qualify.

So what do we know?

Harold CAN get unemployment its not much but its money.
Friends are assisting in many ways to help us raise our Cobra money.
I filled out 3 grant applications.
I have some really awsome friends.

Thanks so much everyone for caring so much.

1 comment:

MommytoMyBoyz said...

You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers girl!!! You're an amazingly brave woman!