you got it!........... its:
Round 7!!
Alright... nothing at all postitive about this one. Came home from treatment with a killer headache. Totally out of it for the evening.
Tuesday, I only left the couch a couple of times.. slept alot. Nausea from hell! Since I can only drink warm fluids I was drinking some pink lemonade. It gave me acid stomach. I was taking meds for that but it apparently didnt help because I woke up at 3am vomiting. Upset stomach and diarhea. Horrible night.
Wed. went and got my pump disconnected and that was it. I was on the couch all day! Ate a little bit.
Thursday, feeling better but still very very weak. I have never felt fatigue like this before. I litterally felt like my arms and legs weighed 100 lbs each. It took effort to get up and go potty!
Friday, still weak but alot better. I had to work 3 hours at my other pt job... ooooo.. 3 whole hours this week! lol
Lost 3 pounds from Monday to Wed.
I am now down 33 pounds from last April. I still dont see a difference in the mirror except in my face. I look old and tired though.
I have been waiting for my deductible to kick in so I can order supplies for my Ostomy and I have been using freebies from the Dr's office... well they SUCK! I have been having leak after leak and I ended up having to purchase my supplies just so I can get what I need... those should be here today! I cant wait. I swear, it is so nerve racking to always worry if I will have a blow out and get embarrassed. Those stupid things are expensive too! At this point I dont care! lol
Thank you very much Pres Obama! COBRA insurance subsidy will help people like us who are paying out the ass for insurance. 65% subsidy for 9 months to start off. Thats a huge savings. We needed some relief from that bill. Not sure when it starts...I'll try to find out today.
One more thank you to our Pres... Harold will get $25 more dollars each week from Unemployment too. Also, it was extended 5 more months to.
Im starting to think we might just make it through all this mess! lol Its been very tough and very stressful. It would be nice to just focus on getting better instead of the bills and crap.
Some good news... Harold is going to be busy for the next few weeks. His company called and he is doing some contract work for them. Its only temporary but he needed the break from home and is excited about seeing his old coworkers again. (yes gals he is excited to see all of you ... even though he's not going to show it ) ;)
Well, its about time to start waking up the kiddo's so I'll stop for now.... cant think of anything else going on. Its kinda boring around here. lol
thanks for reading and thanks for your support.
Hoping it goes a bit better next Monday......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Brenda, I really admire your strength and courage through all of this. I read all your blog posts, just don't always have time to reply.
Still sending lots of P&PT your way. Hope the next round is easier for you.
Karen
"Im starting to think we might just make it through all this mess! lol Its been very tough and very stressful. It would be nice to just focus on getting better instead of the bills and crap."
I am so glad your seeing daylight... You continue with your strength! I have believe in you this whole time.
Nice long post on CC group! Glad to hear from you...
Hugs,
ashley:)
Post a Comment