Saturday, January 24, 2009

Round 4

Ok, Im 2 days away from round 5 so no point in going into detail but it was like previous weeks.

We got another punch in our guts this past week. Our pipe burst in the shower and then we found mold. To make a longs story short....no shower for over a week now, (thank goodness for neighbor's)= new shower.. too big for bathroom due to vanity... so new vanity..... $1,000 project.

I swear I am being tested by the higher powers. How far can I be pushed without jumping off a bridge. lol

We were actually going to be ahead of the game and now were in the whole again. Grr!!!

Also, my second job is cutting back so my 10 hours a week may turn into 10 hours a month.

Monday is round 5 and I will only have 4 more after that.

Not sure how many are still keeping up but thank you.

3 comments:

Teal said...

Brenda, I am so sorry you are having to go through all of this. You are in my prayers every night and I think about you often.

robertsangel21 said...

I am keeping up with your blog!

Bites on the shower. I hope you get it fixed soon!

Patrick Michelle said...

Awww, that stinks about the shower! (No pun intended). You keep telling yourself one day this is all gonna be just a memory! Take care and we'll keep praying...

Hugs, Michelle