I'd like to say that it went well.
The night of treatment I didnt get home until 7:30 and I was very tired. Tuesday I started off not feeling well, nausea started earlier this time around. I had hoped the symptoms would hold off till Wed but No-o-o-o!
I was on the couch from Monday night till Friday afternoon. This one knocked me on my butt.
Nausea was the number one issue. Fatigue set in on Wed. I just laid around all the time and slept. The cold induced Neuropothy symptoms are getting more intense. I have to cover all my skin or if the cold air hits it it hurts and then gets tingly. During these days I couldnt swallow anything unless it was warm. So, the only fluids I could tolerate was Hot cocoa. Towards the end of the week I was putting a drink on the heater and letting it get warm before I could drink it.
Eating is a challenge. Nausea just takes away any hunger or willingness to eat. I finally was able to eat a little something on Thursday afternoon.
My blood counts were good and I only lost 2 more pounds from the last treatment.
Saturday I went to work. I was weak but felt much much better. Still drinking room temp fluids. Came home and did some laundry and stuff.
So, now Im feeling almost like my old self... what ever that is. lol
Kids went back to school today!!! They really needed to. They were so bored. Of course we had to start the week with a delay thanks so some ice.
Not alot going on right now.. thats a good thing.
Next treatment is Monday the 12th. Cant say I look forward to it. :(
Thanks to everyone for the continued emails and support. It means so much.
I havent replied to everyone though. Havent spent alot of time on the computer lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wanted to say HI.
Hi Bren
Post a Comment