Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photography Meet up!

Well, what can I say. Its a kid free weekend...thats a major plus! lol

Harold and I had a good time driving to Beckley. We were able to really take our time to enjoy the view.

Once getting here I got to see some familiar faces as well as see some new ones. I feel like I am with family.

We had a Birthday cake to celebrate a few of our Birthdays which was great. I have learned a few things along the way too.

I still get continued support from my extended family it is unbelievable how much people make a difference just by asking how I feel and showing they care.

They had another surprise for me as well and as soon as I can get the picture I'll post it on here for you.

Spent the whole day in classes so I am taking a break and then were going to dinner and then bowling (I'm sure I'll regret that in the morning).

So, I'll let ya know how it goes very soon!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! You were in Beckley? I grew up about 25 miles from there. How cool! It's about a 3 hour drive from where I am now too.

Just wanted to wish you a belated Happy Birthday and let you know that I'm still checking in to see how you're doing.

Karen
(twolittleacorns)