First, how Im doing. I guess I forget to add that sometimes. I get caught up in the details of the post. lol Im good. I get really tired if I over do it but I just dont have the energy I once had and its hard to adjust to. Still having some wierd potty issues, but definately more tolerable than what I was going through over the summer.
Now the appointment:
Was a bit boring really.
CT results were fine, I have 2 nodules in my lungs which they say are nothing.. aparently living in our area lots of people get these due to air quality. They better be right! Cant deal with that right now.
Still dont have my Mammogram results hopefully get those soon.
Go back to see him in November to discuss the start of 4 months of Chemo... blah!
Next step is Ostomy nurse 10/13
Big surgery 10/20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment